Paulie's Life

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Holidays... here we come

And the thanksgiving break is ending... the paradise of not going to school will soon dissapear in the darkness of the night and monday morning will resume our busy and hectic lives. I really really dont feel like going back to school on monday... seriously... Before the break, it seemed like an eternity... a month off from school and it was only 3 days of freedom plus the weekend. Well moving on...
How was your thanksgiving break? How about thanksgiving day itself? What are/were thankful for this year?
My thxgiving break was awesome... seriously, and thxgiving itself was good too. Got to see my niece who is ultra cute (she's 2 months old... :D ) Throughout the break i got some (a lot) of needed sleep and hanged out with some cool dudes.
So the holiday season has began... are you ready for it? Cause I sure am!
Love,
Paulina


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What's the orange thing right below the tree? Omg, I don't feel like going back to school either. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I think I need a hug. My thanksgiving was alright. I renewed my love for corn. That sounds weird, but whatever.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What's the orange thing right below the tree? Omg, I don't feel like going back to school either. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I think I need a hug. My thanksgiving was alright. I renewed my love for corn. That sounds weird, but whatever.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oops

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's "Paulie's life" going? I think we need a little update, don't you?

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home