Paulie's Life

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Just another day

New Post... finally...
Sunday night... bored what can i say...
Nothing much has been going on. Saturday was mad awesome. 1st field hockey practice= mucho funnn and then bday party with all of you guys which was even mucho more fun. The part when u guys were hiding the gifts was hilarious... i suck at finding stuff. but overall it was marvelously awesome. and Bewitched of course... Oh My God, where is my dog? I have a totally cool dog you know... that phrase makes my day.
Well i guess tomorrow's monday again... unfortunately... another week of school... here we come. Are u guys tired of school? cause i am... definetly cannot wait to some kind of recess/vacation/no school. :D
So long my friend,
Paulina K

Pic of the day:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home